Did you know that your favorite slime-related Elmer’s containers are recyclable? Learn how to recycle these items below.
- Empty excess glue left in bottle into trash (NOTE: Do NOT empty in sink)
- Once the glue bottle is as emptied out as much as possible, replace the cap and place the bottle with the cap in the recycling bin. (NOTE: Glue bottle can have some residual glue in it, no need to wash bottle out.)
- When finished playing with Gue, remove from jar.
- Replace the cap and place the jar in the recycling bin.
Magical Liquid Bottles
- When finished with Magical Liquid, if there is any liquid left in the bottle, please pour down the sink.
- Replace the cap and place the empty bottle with the cap in the recycling bin.
Elmer’s Is Proud to Team Up with How2Recycle?
How2Recycle is a standardized labeling system that clearly communicates recycling instructions to the public.
Elmer’s has joined forces with How2Recycle and will be including these consumer-friendly labels on future packaging!